The perfect study tool for preparing for your courses or examinations – Pharmacology – An Illustrated Review‘s focused presentation and full-color illustrations makes learning the complex information essential to success easier. Sidebars make connections to underlying concepts in other basic sciences or apply the concepts presented in the clinical setting.
- Succinct bullet-point text streamlines studying
- Hundreds of full-color illustrations reinforce clear explanatory text
- Numerous tables sum up crucial information for quick review
- Frequent sidebars build on and integrate learning across the basic sciences and apply this learning to the clinical setting
- 200 review questions with a rationale for why answers are right or wrong test mastery and help you prepare for exams
- An additional 200 review questions, all available online allow you to test yourself and get immediate feedback, quickly identifying areas for further study